“En Peugeot Boxer från 2012 med dieselmotor. Utrustad med bl.a. dragkrok och bränslevärmare. Bilen behöver inte besiktas förrän augusti nästa år.”
The result from the KVD-testOur vehicle technicians have tested the car on more than 170 points and noted both approved points and eventual remarks. This gives you a good and fair picture of the car.
- Summer tyres(Mounted)5 mm5 mm5 mm5 mm15" Metal rimA summer tyre must have at least 1,6 mm tread depth. A new summer tyre have around 7-8 mm tread depth.
- Studded winter tyres5 mm6 mm5 mm4 mm15" Metal rimA winter tyre must have at least 3 mm tread depth. A new winter tyre have around 9-10 mm tread depth.
- ACAir conditioning without the ability to automatically adjust the temperature
- Anti-skid systemA system that detects if the car is skidding. By applying the brakes on individual wheels, the car is stabilised and the skid prevented. Also called ESP.
- CD-StereoCD player
- Cruise controlElectronic system that maintains programmed speed
- Fastmonterad dragkrok
- Fuel heater with timerFuel-powered engine and cabin heater set/started from inside the car
- Heated front seatsDifferent levels of heat in the front seats, set with a button
- Power mirrorsElectronically adjustable door mirrors
- RadioRadio player
- Remote lockEnables you to open and lock the car from a distance
245 470 km
First date in traffic
Number of seats
Number of keys
New car warranty
Tax fee (yearly)
Engine effect (diesel)
149 hp (110 kW)
Max pull weight
8,7 l/100 km
Next inspection at the latest
2 535 kg
3 500 kg
Max trailer weight
2 500 kg
Vehicle total weight
3 500 kg
Sold in sweden