To take part in out online auctions, you need to read our terms and conditions of auction and membership. As a consumer, the Consumer Purchases Act applies when buying a car from us, which provides you with security in the form of right of withdrawal in the bidding and the right to claim compensation during a purchase.
Here are our terms for consumers in brief:
- Has something gone wrong when you placed a bid, we will naturally help adjust this before the countdown begins.
- When the auction is closed, you as the winning bidder need to book a time and collecting the car within three working days.
- When you buy a car through Kvdcars, you pay a mediation fee in addition to the agreed price for the car. The mediation fee for each car is indicated in the car’s presentation/advertisement on kvdcars.com.
- A customer can pay for their car purchase with bank transfer or Swish. Kvdcars does not accept the following means of payment: credit card, cash payment, bank draft, cheque, company card or foreign bank card. Read more about payment, here.
- In the event of dishonest bidding, the account holder is blocked from placing bids and buying cars on kvdcars.com.
Read our complete auction, membership and purchase terms and conditions of consumers here
When you participate in our online auctions as a company, special auction and terms and conditions of auction and membership apply. This means that you as a company need to adhere to other provisions than those consumers buying a car through us.
Here are our terms for companies in brief:
- When the auction is closed, you as the winning bidder (company) need to book a time for collecting the car, no later than 12.00 on the day after the auction closes. If you would also like to order transport of the car via Kvdcars, this is to be done within 24 hours of the auction closing.
- When you buy a car through Kvdcars, you pay a bidding fee in addition to the agreed price for the car. The bidding fee for each car is indicated in the car’s presentation/advertisement on kvdcars.com. Payment of the agreed price and bidding fee is to be received by Kvdcars within 24 hours of the auction closing.
- If payment is not made, the winning bidder (company) is charged the bidding fee and any overhead costs.
- Collection of the car is done with a pre-booked appointment via Kvdcars’ Customer Centre. If the car is collected with a pre-booked appointment, Kvdcars will charge the company an administrative fee.
- If a car is not collected within three working days from the day of purchase, a storage charge if imposed per car per day, unless otherwise agreed between Kvdcars and the customer. This only applies if the customer provides their own transport. If transport has been booked via Kvdcars, the customer is not subject to this storage charge.
Read our complete terms and conditions of auction, membership and purchase for companies here