Lease with Releasing
Lease a used car
Why you should lease through Kvdcars
- Lease from 12 months
- No down payment needed
- Car warranty included
- Carefully selected, well equiped cars
- You can add a service agreement
Lease from 12 months
With Releasing you pay a fixed monthly cost for your car without any down payments. Choose to sign your lease from 12, 24 or 36 months - whatever suits your needs best.
Warranty always included
A car waranty covering the enitre leasing period is always included when you lease through us. The warranty gives you protection in case of unforeseen events such as damage to the car's engine, gearbox and exhaust system.
Choose to add a service agreement
The service agreement is signed in collaboration with Mekonomen and is payed on a monthly basis alongside your monthly cost.
The service agreement is valid for 24 months, or 40000 kilometres, after you've picked up your car and enables you to evade costly surprises when you car is serviced.
You get a carefully selected car
We offer Releasing of carefully selected cars – in general, former company cars that have been on the road for 1-3 years. These cars are in good condition and have been maintained and serviced well by their former owners. You don’t need to worry about the rest value of the car – when the leasing period is over, you simply return the car to us.
How to "release" a car from Kvdcars
- Choose a car that is [available for Releasing (https://www.kvdcars.com/auctions?orderBy=-cardealer_price&releasable=1)
- Choose the tab "Lease" on the car's object page to lease at a fixed price, or wait for the auction.
- Send off your reservation to lease the car or let us know when we contact you after you've won the auction.
- What is Releasing?
- How long can I lease the car?
- What is included in the monthly cost?
- What affects the monthly cost?
- Is car insurance included?
- Is servicing of the car included?
- Are there any additional costs during the leasing period?
- What happens if I drive more than the agreed mileage?
- What happens if the car is damaged?
- What happens if the car breaks?
- Can I drive abroad with the car?
- Do I get all the tires I need?
- Can I cancel the leasing contract prematurely?
- What happens when the leasing period is over?
- Can corporate clients use releasing?